Thursday, October 23, 2014

Family weekend

Last weekend, my parents came out to visit and we had a great weekend. They arrived Friday afternoon and stayed until Sunday. My mom and I took the kids Saturday morning Stuckey's Pumpkin Patch in Noblesville. Even though the weather wasn't the greatest weather, the kids had a great time. You can tell they don't grow up on a farm, because out of all the rides they could do, their favorite thing was climbing to the top of the hay pile (which was huge) and jumping off! Over and over again.
Saturday was also my parents 39th wedding anniversary, so I got a babysitter and us 4 went out for a nice dinner. It was good to actually have a conversation with my parents without hearing "Mom!" "Nana!" "Papa" constantly. After dinner we stopped at another bar close by for a few more drinks before heading home. We had a great night out!
Kyle's parents arrived today and Kyle and I head to Nashville, TN tomorrow morning for a friends wedding. Should be a great weekend!
Here are some pics from our last weekend:









No comments:

Post a Comment