Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Laundry Room

Next up, the laundry room. Since living here a month, there are a couple of things I would change if I would have built the house, and the laundry room is one of them. Granted, I am happy to have a "room" instead of a "closet" like we did at our old house, but I wish it was wider. They built the room long and narrow, and with the front load washer and dryer it is hard to get around in there when you are doing laundry! I also wish it had a sink, I don't understand why they put in counter tops with no sink. Oh well, those are just some little things. The color we used in here was originally intended for the half bath off the kitchen, but it did not go well with the yellow kitchen wall, so we used it in here. It is Sherwin Williams Cascade Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment