Monday, March 26, 2012

A week of firsts

We had a week of firsts here at the Montgomery household. Last week, I had
the pleasure of feeling the baby move for the first time. I tell ya, that feeling will never get old. We also heard Reese sing the ABCs for the first time tonight. She has said Abc before, but never sang the whole song (skipping a few letters here and there.) she caught us by surpise while eating dinner and breaking out in her song. It was pretty neat. She also counted to ten randomly at dinner tonight. Kyle and I looked at each other in shock and then asked her to do it again. She gets one through four and then does six through ten. I guess five doesn't matter :) either way, it was a fun night hearing her count and sing.
We had our first open house this past Sunday and our realator said 15 couples came through (he usually averages 5) so I hope that is a good sign! We were up in the Twin Cities this past weekend for Aidan and Aubreys birthday party and had a great weekend. The kids had so much fun playing with each other and we were all ready for bed last night!
Kyle is in Vegas all week for work, so hopefully I can stay sane enough to make it to Saturday as we have my friend Jody's son Mason's first birthday party!

No comments:

Post a Comment