Sunday, March 11, 2012

15 and listing

I had my 15 week appt. this past Tuesday and everything checked out ok. The baby's heartbeat was 155- normal and I am starting to feel much better. I still have little bouts of nausea on and off but not nearly as bad as before. I have been having lower back pain, but that is the cause of my job, constantly bending over and picking up kids.
We are prepping the house today (spring cleaning since it will be 64 out today!) to get it ready to list this week. We have been on the hunt for houses for a while now, and have found some potentials. But, we need to sell this place first. We would like a bigger yard and a better school district (we are currently in the largest elementary school district in Madison- 750 kids K-5, and it is not in a very good area of Fitchburg.) So, now is the time to list. Houses have been selling like crazy in our neighborhood (as Madison never really was affected by the housing crash-luckily!) We won't be moving far- just looking at areas outside of Madison. I still LOVE this city and don't want o get too far away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment