Monday, November 14, 2011

Yea

Reese's new word. Yea. She actually uses it in the right context and answers questions appropriately now. It is kinda cool to know that she "knows" what we are talking about now, and can answer us with her feelings (yes or no.) I can tell already is has helped her "tantrums" since she is better able to tell me if she wants it or not.
We also had her 15 mo appt last week. She is a healthy little girl that is growing like a weed.
Either Kyle or I threw away her appointment paper, but I remember her percentiles for her age and not the exact numbers:
Height: (94%tile)
Weight: (61%tile)
Head: (54%tile)

This past weekend we had my high school girlfriends and their significant others into town. Reese had fun going down to spend the night with Nana and Poppa and was worn out last night! We had a great time, touring the downtown area of Madison and hitting up some local bars that we have wanted to before but have never gotten to. It was a great weekend and was much needed!
We also received some sad news on Saturday that my Grandma Mosher (my Mom's mom) passed away Saturday morning. She will be greatly missed by our family and many others but she is now back with my Grandpa, and I'm sure that makes her happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment