Sunday, December 12, 2010

Winter Wonderland

It is beginning to look a lot like Christmas here in Madison. We had our first blizzard of the year yesterday/last night. The winds are whipping today, blowing snow everywhere...so much it is hard to see the neighbor's house across the street. Our plans to take Reese to see Santa this weekend have been delayed, but will be accomplished next weekend I hope!

This past week flew by for me, as Kyle came down with a cold and I was being a single parent for the week. He came down with a runny nose, body aches, and sore throat on Monday. Since the first sign of symptoms, Reese and I have avoided him, pretty much until yesterday when he began feeling better. He is on the mend, but the cold is still lingering.

I finished up my Christmas shopping on Friday night and have begun the task of wrapping. I spent a few hours yesterday and have a couple more things to wrap and then it is complete! Christmas is fast approaching!!

I received some sad news from my mother this past Thursday. Her father (my Grandpa), who is 94, is not doing so well. He has been in the nursing home for a few months and Hospice has been called in. If you could send a few prayers our way, we would greatly appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment