Monday, December 20, 2010

All Nighter

Reese pulled her first all nighter, and by that I mean SLEEPING all night :) I'm not sure if it is going to become a habit, or if she was just extremely tired from this busy weekend. I put her to bed at 8 pm last night, and awoke for work this morning at 5:30 am only to realize that I did not wake up and feed her last night. I had one of those moments where I was like "Am I dreaming?" or "Did I get up to feed her and I was just so tired I forgot?" But no, she was not fed during the night, and it was amazing :)

With a busy weekend, she did great. She had so many new things to look at, a schedule that was off, and was passed around quite a bit. Reese is a creature of habit and does not do the greatest with a different schedule or being away from home, but she powered through and did great at the Montgomery Christmas yesterday. She got a new toy to play with and enjoyed opening her first Christmas present! She even took a nice long nap in Aunt Krista's arms. I'm not sure who enjoyed it more, her or Krista ;)

We are looking forward to a short week at work and then heading back to Illinois again this weekend for Christmas celebrations. I am praying for a nice, smooth weekend with Reese since we will be away from home for 5 days. We will have three Christmas' and a birthday party this weekend. Tis the season!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! When I read the title I was prepared to read that you had been UP all night with Reese. Now that you've had a taste of sleeping through the night, getting up with her becomes that much harder.

    ReplyDelete