Sunday, November 15, 2015

When in Rome....

Or Paris. Despite the recent tragedy in Paris, Kyle has to fly there today for work. I was really hoping the meeting would be cancelled, but it wasn't. So, he flies out this afternoon and comes back Wednesday night. All air travel has resumed to normal, but he can't imagine how the security is going to be. It will be insane taking at least 2 times longer than normal (not what he wanted to hear.) So, prayers these next few days for him so safe travels and safety while he is over there.

This past week he was in Indianapolis from Monday until Thursday night. The kids and I kept busy with school and gymnastics on Tuesdays and Thursdays for Reese.

Yesterday we went and got the counter top, sink, and faucet ordered for the kitchen. Our cabinets are probably 1/4 to 1/2 of the way complete. The lady who is painting hopes to be totally done by the end of the week. We also bought all the pulls for the cabinets and my dad is going to drill the holes for those tomorrow. It's all coming together and should be all done by Christmas!

I am 20 weeks today!!! Halfway DONE! I have my appointment for the 20 week ultrasound on Tuesday (so Kyle will miss) but we are not finding out the gender, so it's not quite as big of a deal as it would be if we were to find out. People have been asking me about cravings this pregnancy. I never remember really have true cravings with either of the kids, but this one for sure has some distinct cravings. Back in September, I could eat at least 4 honey crisp apples a day. I would eat them as a meal. I also crave orange juice every morning. I am eating pickles (typical, I know) but I dont really enjoy dill pickles on a regular basis, so it's different for sure. I also crave a good salad with grilled chicken on it for lunch. I have eaten one every day for the past couple months. At least its healthy! I don't crave sweet or chocolate, but if given the chance to eat it, I won't turn it down :) That's about it for me now.

Hope you all enjoy a good week- AND GO BEARS! :) (They play Kyle's team, the RAMS today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment