Monday, November 23, 2015

Baby It's Cold Outside

The first snowfall has hit. The kids were more than excited when it began to snow on Friday night. By the time they woke up Saturday, 8-10 inches had fallen, and they were begging to get outside. Much to my dismay, I bundled up and ventured out with them for about 30 minutes. Reese could not wait to make a snow angel, so she jumped right in. Preston enjoyed shoveling the whole time :)



I had my 20 week appointment last week, and baby looks very healthy! Kyle was in Paris, so I got to Facetime him during the ultrasound so he was able to see it. Technology is awesome! Here's a picture, which Reese told me it looks like a grandpa. Better than a baby animal like last time- lol. The baby has Preston's nose and lips exactly- leading people to guess a boy. I guess we will see!

This past weekend the kids got to have a sleepover at Kyle's moms, while Kyle and I enjoyed a night out with friends. On Sunday, my mom picked them up and we met them in Freeport for the Mistletoe Walk. Santa visited the library, their was carriage rides around downtown, and all of the shops were open with cookies and apple cider. It was fun! The kids really enjoyed going in all the antique stores and looking around.

Big news! Reese lost her first tooth on Friday. She lost it on the bus on the way to school. She was so excited to show me when I picked her up after school Friday. The tooth fairy visited and left 50 cents. She was thrilled.

Here are some pics from our Mistletoe walk adventure. 
Crafts at the library...


Carriage rides around downtown.


Reese asked for Shopkins and a new dog. A real one. Santa explained its really hard for him to bring new dogs because they don't make the sleigh ride very well. Its too cold and he cant stop to give them potty breaks because he is too busy that night. THANK YOU SANTA!!!! You saved me. 



Preston would barely get near him without me. Even then he wasn't a big fan :) He asked for a digger and a tractor, not surprised! 


No comments:

Post a Comment