Monday, March 2, 2015

Bound to happen

After Kyle traveled all last week in Brazil for work, I was ready for the weekend. Friday night we went to friends for pizza. Saturday Pete (who was the best man in our wedding) came to visit with his wife Sandy (who is 7 months pregnant) and their daughter Phoebe, who is 4 1/2. The kids had a blast playing. It was funny because Preston called Phoebe- Stevie. Phoebe called Preston- Kristen and Reese- Rice. So we had Stevie, Kristen, and Rice this weekend- haha!! On Saturday night into Sunday, it was quite the snowstorm. We got 8 inches and the kids had a BLAST sledding. Here are a few pics from the weekend.

Preston assuming that is he sits on Dads suitcase and holds his keys he wouldn't fly to Brazil :)





Kristen, Stevie, and Rice- :)

Snow up to his belly button

Well, we had the inevitable happen this weekend. Preston shaved spots on his head! I was taking a shower Sunday afternoon and Reese was downstairs with Kyle (I thought Preston was too.) I get out of the shower and hear "buzz" (the sound of Kyle's trimmers.) Then I look down and see clumps of Preston's hair on the tile. Oh great. I run to the sound of the buzz, and find Preston in Reese's room going up to shave more of his hair. I look and he had a bald spot on the right side of his head, and small spots like a spotted leopard on the left side- Oh lord. I knew it was bound to happen sooner or later! Thank goodness it was Preston as his hair grows back pretty fast. Never a dull moment in the life of Preston!!

No comments:

Post a Comment