Monday, February 23, 2015

Sledding and Painting

This past weekend my parents came out to visit. They arrived Friday early afternoon, and the weekend didnt start out as planned. Reese started complaining of an ear ache about an hour after my parents arrived. She is still coughing from all the junk she had last week when we went to urgent care for possible croup. But, after an hour of complaining and crying her ear hurting, I took her to Urgent Care while my parents stayed with Preston. Sure enough, double ear infection and she had a fever. I had no idea! She was fine all day and then all of a sudden she was saying her ear hurt. So, she is on 10 days on antibiotics. Within the first 24 hours, she started to feel much better. Her cough is pretty much gone now as is her runny nose. 


I had roped my Dad into painting the playroom for us, so that consumed our day (and by our, I mean his) day Saturday. The kids had fun helping out a bit, and Reese did a pretty good job! We also had 4 inches of snow Friday night, so we got to sled outside on the hill in our backyard (finally!) They had a blast sledding. We went sledding more on Sunday and the kids just loved it. Here are some recent pics:

Painting during one of the super cold days we were stuck inside!

It's more fun to paint on yourself than the paper!


Preston LOVED Poppa's boots- he carried them, wore them, and even slept with them all weekend.

Our snow adventures!









 Poppa's painting helpers



No comments:

Post a Comment