Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day

Being a mom is the hardest, most stressful job I have ever had to do, but it is SO worth it! I am so lucky to get to stay at home with Reese and Preston and get to watch them grow and learn everyday. Believe me, there are days I wished I had a job outside of the home, but those days are so few compared to those that I get to do fun activities with the kids and see the world through their eyes.
I just finished a book by Dr. Kevin Leman titled "What a Difference a Mom Makes- The Indelible Imprint a Mom Leaves on Her Son's Life." I recommend this book to any woman who has a son- it gives great insight on how to connect with your son and set him up for a lifetime full of success, love, and strength.  One quote that popped out at me as I finished reading it this morning was "Being a fulltime mom is a job in itself.  A real job. Even is you never get a paycheck or never take a vacation. But the rewards are long lasting." Agreed. Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment