Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken

Whenever I come across a delicious (& super easy) recipe, I love to share. Here is a new favorite of ours. I made this a few weeks ago (and since it has milk in it, I didn't get to eat any) but Kyle raved about it, so I made it again and it is just as good as he described. It is SO easy, with few ingredients, and so yummy. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!

Marinade:

For the marinade, combine ingredients in a ziplock bag:
  • 1 egg, beaten
  • 1/2 cup of milk
  • 1 Tbs of lemon juice
  • 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
Let marinate for a few hours.

Breading and Baking:

Then, I used this recipe to bread the chicken and bake it.

Ingredients:
  1. 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese 
  2. 1 package Good Seasons Italian Dressing mix 
  3. 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder 
  4. 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
  2. Mix cheese, dressing mix and garlic powder.
  3. Remove chicken from marinade and coat with dry mixture. Place in shallow baking dish.
  4. Bake 20 to 25 min. or until chicken is no longer pink in the center.  (I cooked mine for close to 40 minutes, it all just depends on your oven and size of chicken breasts.)

No comments:

Post a Comment