Sunday, October 16, 2011

A little of everything

Just a quick re-cap blog:
Last weekend our trip to MN to see my sisters family went great. 4 hours alone with her in the car went very well (thanks also in part to a handy DVD player.) Reese had so much fun playing with her cousins and testing out all their cool toys.

This week Reese and I got our first colds of the season. Nothing too major, just the sniffles, congestion, and cough. 'Tis the season!

Yesterday Kyle and I went downtown with some friends for the Badger football game. We did not go to the game, but enjoyed the atmosphere down there on game day (crazy Badger fans wearing all sorts of Red and White). Entertaining at its finest I must say :)

Reese's teeth all popped through and her two in the back are her molars (I thought they were on the sides). She is not in as much pain now that they are fully though the skin, thank goodness!!

No comments:

Post a Comment