Tuesday, October 25, 2011

?

I have no clever title for this blog, mainly because I am living in a house full of germs and sleep deprivation. Hence, my brain cannot function past its normal ability to be clever. Our weekend started out great, with Reese and I going to a local pumpkin patch with our school. We had a fantastic time taking a hayride, picking out a pumpkin, and eating apple cider donuts. Things went down hill from there. I started to get a very sore throat, and new right away it wasn't a "normal" sore throat. So, I put Reese down for a nap, Kyle stayed home, and I headed to Urgent Care. After TWO AND A HALF hours of waiting (UGH!?!?) I finally saw a doctor who diagnosed strep throat. I am pretty sure I could have prescribed medication to myself based on the condition and looks on my tonsils :( I got some antibiotics, lots of sleep Saturday, Sunday, and started feeling better yesterday finally. Only to be awoken last night with a child with a fever and in discomfort. After being up 4 hours with her in the middle of the night, I knew I would have to miss work for the 2nd day in a row and get her in to the doc. The result was a sinus infection, and the babe is on antibiotics too and sleeping soundly as I write. Here's to hoping we can get through the night pain and fever free and be ready for our day back to reality tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment