Friday, August 12, 2011

Is it over yet?

I have to say this has been the "week from hell" for me. Generally, weeks fly by, and I seem to wish they didn't go so fast. Not this week. I am overjoyed that it is Friday. My reasons being on Tuesday my phone broke, on Thursday, my car got damaged, and today I managed to sleep in (and yes, i DID have to work!) Needless to say, you can see why I am so happy this week is done.
On Tuesday during the middle of the day, the screen on my phone went completely black. It is still covered under warranty, so I was able to get a new one at no charge, but went without a phone from Tuesday until today. It sure would have been useful to have on Thursday when a piece of wood went flying off a semi, hit a van, bounced off the van and hit me, and then hit the car behind me. REALLY?!?! I was positive it was coming through the windshield, but I managed to maneuver my car so it just hit the front right bumper/fog light. Damage totalled at $1750. Thank goodness for our $500 deductible. As if my week could get any worse, my brain decided to turn off my alarm this morning without waking up. I rolled over to a clock that read 7:45 am. Hmm..."is it Saturday" I thought to myself. NO! I am supposed to be there at 7:30. I called work, threw on clothes, and flew out the door. UGH. Let's just say I hope my bad streak for the week is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment