Sunday, August 7, 2011

Flip It!

Yesterday was a busy day for the Montgomery household. In the morning, Reese had her 1 year pictures taken. Kyle's co-worker takes wonderful pictures so we invited her over to do Reese's. She did a GREAT job! To see the pictures, visit www.froseth.com and click on "Children" and then "Reese is 1". I can't thank her enough for doing them!

Kyle then headed down to IL to drop Reese off with his parents for the night. We were holding the 2nd Annual Swan Creek Flippy Cup tournament last night in our garage (Swan Creek is our neighborhood). We had 4 couples, 1 could not attend, and many games were played. I will say, the girls did dominate the majority of the games, and my new nickname became the "one flip wonder" :) I must say I was pretty proud of my skills which have not been polished since college! For those who do not know, flippy cup is a beer/drinking/race game with 2 teams. The team to drink their beer and flip all of their cups over on the table, wins! We had a great time. It was odd to wake up this morning to a quiet household, and to look at the clock and see 9:49 am! I almost had a heart attack. But, figuring we didn't go to bed until around 2am, I got in my 8 hours of needed sleep, and I must say, I feel wonderful today!

No comments:

Post a Comment