Saturday, January 15, 2011

Spring

Yep, I said it...Spring. I am ready for spring to arrive. I am done with snow, short/dark days, winter colds, bundling Reese up to go out, and being stuck inside. Winter can leave anytime :) Reese got a pretty bad cold this past week, a runny nose and raspy cough. Yesterday at daycare, she did not nap more than 20 minutes the whole day. On the way home, she was hacking and coughing so much, I decided to call Urgent Care to try to get her in. Sure enough, she had an ear infection (probably why she was not sleeping yesterday). We are giving her amoxicillin (or trying at least.) She spits and fusses and drools after we put it in her mouth. Hopefully she is getting enough to help her get better. I think our house has been trading colds back and forth for the last month or so, another reason I am ready for spring.

My mom is coming up to watch Reese today so Kyle and I can go to the Illinois v. Wisconsin bball game at the Kohl Center. Should be a good game...GO ILLINI! :) Next weekend we head upto the Dells with Kyle's family for a weekend of fun at the Wilderness/waterpark. Hopefully Reese is feeling better...not sure how good water goes with an ear infection :(

No comments:

Post a Comment