Friday, July 31, 2015

Catch up

Last I was here, you found out we were moving back to Wisconsin. This time, I have a few more details. We bought a house in New Glarus and close on August 24th (we just finalized the date today!) I am so excited that Reese will be there a week before school starts (Sept. 1) Last week we were back for a few days and Kyle and I toured a preschool for Preston (right in New Glarus) and the elementary school. We got to sit and talk with the principal for quite a while and I am very happy with what I saw. Reese will be in good hands :) She is a future New Glarus Knight!
Now, the packing begins. We are packing everything up, and having a moving company load, drive, and unload it for us. Not cheap, but worth the stress of us having to do it all by ourselves. This next month is going to be busy, busy, busy, but we are excited to start this new chapter!

Our new house- which sits right north of New Glarus off of 69- back a ways of the road in a subdivision called the Highlands. It sits on FIVE acres! We are so happy to have such a big yard!
W5360 Highland Dr, New Glarus, WI 53574


The view from our deck- gorgeous!




No comments:

Post a Comment