Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Quick post

A quick update on life so this will be short and sweet :) Kyle is busy traveling for work this week over in Europe. He made his way to Germany Monday And Switzerland yesterday until Friday. I talked to him today and he just got done running in the Swiss Alps- sounds rough :)
We are keeping busy in this end too- I had a good friends bachelorette party this past weekend in New Buffalo, MI. We had a blast on a tour of 4 winery's, a great dinner, and some fun bar hopping!
Now I'm excited for her wedding next month in Clearwater, Florida! A nice long weekend away from the kids, on a beach, with cocktails- woo hoo! The kids and dog are wonderful too, and I will update with pics once Kyle gets home and I can use his computer instead of the iPad. Enjoy the Spring temps this week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment