Monday, February 6, 2012

Super Bowl Sunday

Reese is really starting to catch on to every word that is said around her, and repeat it multiple times. Which in turn means, time to watch what you say around her! She has put together 3 words a couple of times, and it is neat to hear her start speaking in more "sentence-like" form.

This past weekend she visited Nana and Poppa's (my parents) for an overnight stay at their house while Kyle and I and his cousin went to the UW Men's Hockey Game. We had a great time and it was nice to have a night out. Reese on the other hand gave my parents a run for their money, not sleeping very well at all and causing everyone the need to take a Sunday afternoon nap.

Last night we had friends over for the Super Bowl and ate lots of yummy food while the kids danced around to Madonna at halftime. I have to say I was quite skeptical of the halftime show, but Madonna pulled it off and looked good doing it. I didn't get to see much of the game, nor the commercials between the chit chat and the kids, so I caught up today on line with some of the them. I have to say, they were not all that great! A couple funny ones, but nothing over the top. Ahwell, we all had a good time anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment