Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Sassafras

Not only is this the name of the street right next to ours, it is also an adjective I would like to use for Reese this week. Man oh man is she a sassy little thing. I have been hearing a lot of NO! and MINE! and whining. Terrible Twos? Typical Red Head? Sick? I am not sure, but it is far from fun for this household. She has had a runny nose and a bad chest cough this week, so I am hoping that it is just because she is not feeling well.
I have not done an update on her development in a while so I thought I could catch you up:
-She has all of her teeth now, and thank goodness teething was never really an issue for her.
-She LOVES Elmo and Sesame Street
- She constantly asks about her cousins (Aubrey, Aidan, Maddy, Mekenna) and can say all of their names quite well
-She has put two words together a couple of times (usually help, please)
-She is still a big eater and may be a future champion holder of a hot dog eating contest
-She enjoys daycare and all of her friends there, but most importantly a turtle they have named Jaba
-She continues to torment the kitties, chasing them around and tackling them by surprise when she can sneak up on them :)

We have her 18 mo. appt on the 24th so I'll update her health stats then!

No comments:

Post a Comment