Saturday, June 11, 2011

Success

I would deem this weekend as a success. We had our garage sale on Friday morning and today until after lunch, and did a good amount of business. At the end of the sale, we packed up the rest and I made a trip to Goodwill. I also got to do some garage sailing since my mom came up and helped run our garage sale today. I picked up some nice summer and fall clothes for Reese, as well as a new little couch for our living room, a construction table for Reese, and a few other small toys for her. Kyle managed to get a neat, vintage neon beer sign (Coors light) for the garage. It was a very successful weekend.
Kyle heads to China on Monday for 5 days for work, so tomorrow we will do nothing but relax and hopefully the weather is nice enough to get outside. I am looking forward to next Friday already, as it is quite the task to manage little Miss Reese all by myself while Kyle is gone. I always try to remind myself that many parents would give a lot to be with her as much as I get to be (as she is in my room at work/daycare). I guess I shouldn't complain :)

No comments:

Post a Comment